The personal data processing policy at the private limited liability company MONARTUS
This data protection policy applies with respect to the website www.monartus.com (hereinafter – Website) controlled by the private limited liability company Monartus (hereinafter – Company).
We wish to fully inform you about the processing of your personal data, whether you communicate with us in person, by electronic means or in any other manner you choose. This document applies to you if your data are processed by the Company.
We care about the protection and privacy of your personal data.
Our Company’s personal data processing policy(hereinafter – Policy) is aimed at informing you how we collect, use and share your personal data provided by you or otherwise obtained when you visit the website and what we do with this information. We wish to ensure fair and transparent collection and use of information about you.
We respect your privacy and therefore we do not collect any unnecessary data for any other purpose than the quality of the Company’s services and a pleasant Website browsing experience.
Please take a moment to review the Policy and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter – General Data Protection Regulation), the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, and other legal acts.
The definitions used in the Policy shall be understood as they are defined in the General Data Protection Regulation and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
The personnel of the Company have been familiarized with the personal data protection requirements and will ensure compliance with the organizational measures for data processing. Access to the data is only available to the persons authorized by the Company in charge of the technical, commercial and content supervision of the Website.
Your personal data controller is UAB Monartus, reg. No. 304816858, address: Kęstučio g. 19-12, Kaunas. Tel.: 8 699 66063, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data do we collect about you?
We collect your personal data when you provide them to us or give your consent to their collection and use, and the technical information that is generated and recorded automatically:
- Basic personal data such as a name and a surname, a personal ID number, date of birth, a telephone number, an email address, a residential address, bank account details, and an image.
- Log-in data to the Website, such as IP addresses for visitors to the Website, details of the visit (connection date and time, the browser used by your device).
- Other data collected using cookies and similar technologies related to online browsing.
- Any other personal data youprovide to us at any time when communicating with us via email, telephone or by any other means.
Why do we collect and use your personal data?
We collect and use your personal data provided by you or obtained from other sources. We process your personal data for the following main purposes:
- to identify you
- to cooperate
How do we process your personal data?
Your personal data are processed in a responsible and secure manner. Both in setting the means for processing personal data and during the processing itself, the Company implements appropriate technical and organizational measures for data protection set out in legislation to protect the personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure and any other unlawful processing. Appropriate means are set taking into account the risks posed by the processing of personal data.
What cookies are used on this Website?
Cookies are small text files that our Website wishes to place on your computer or on other devices connected to the internet, such as tablets or smart phones. If your browser settings accept cookies, your browser adds the text in a small file.
When you connect to our Website, by showing notice asking for consent to set cookies, we ask your consent to put cookies on your device. These cookies are not essential for the functioning and operation of our Website, but they help us:
- To identify how many visitors visit our Website and what they do. This helps us improve the functionality of our Website (analytical cookies).
- To identify when you visit our Website again. This helps us personalize content, remember you and choices you make (functional cookies).
How long do we store your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected or for the period provided for in legal acts.
What are your rights?
According to the legal provisions on data protection, you have the right at any time:
- to be informed of the data we process (right to be informed).
- to require to correct inaccurate data or to supplement incomplete personal data (right to correction).
- if necessary, to require that your data would be deleted (right to be forgotten). This right is not absolute and can be justified where there is at least one of the following reasons: personal data is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected or otherwise processed; you have decided to revoke your consent to process your personal data where your personal data are processed exclusively on the basis of your consent and there are no other grounds for processing your personal data; your personal data have been unlawfully processed; your data must be deleted when we are obliged to do so.
- to require restriction of the processing of your data (right to restrict processing), if this meets the criteria defined by law (you dispute the accuracy of the data for a period of time which allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you refuse that your data be deleted, and instead you request that the use of the personal data be restricted; we no longer need your data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the purpose of assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims).
- to request that your personal data would be transferred to another controller, where technically possible, to allow their transfer by the Company (right to data portability).
- to object to the processing of personal data (right to object).
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. Currently, the company does not apply solely automated decision-making.
- the right to lodge a complaint with us or with the State Data Protection Inspectorate, if you think that your rights as a personal data subject are and/or may be infringed.
How will you exercise your rights?
We are making every effort to implement your rights and to answer the questions that you have about the information that this Policy contains. You can submit a request for the exercise of the above rights as well as complaints, notifications or applications (hereinafter – Request) by email to email@example.com.
If, after receipt of your Request, we have suspicion regarding the identity of the person, we have the right to ask the applicant for an identity document and/or to confirm his identity according to the procedure set out in legal acts and/or by means of electronic communications which enable the person to be properly identified.
We will respond to your Request within not later than 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of its receipt. In exceptional cases where additional time is required, we will have the right to extend the time limit for submitting the requested data or examining other claims raised in your Request to 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date of your Request by giving notice thereof.
We will refuse to satisfy your Request by providing a reasoned reply under the circumstances set out in the General Data Protection Regulation and other legal acts by giving written notification thereof.
What are the principles of personal data protection that we respect?
When collecting and using the personal data entrusted to us, we respect the following principles:
• your personal data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner (principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency).
• your personal data are collected for the specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes (principle of purpose limitation).
• your personal data are adequate, relevant and only necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (principle of data minimization).
• personal data are accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date (principle of accuracy).
• your personal data are processed in such a way that appropriate technical or organizational measures ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage (principle of integrity and confidentiality).
When collecting and using the personal data entrusted to us, we undertake:
• to process your personal data only for clearly defined and legitimate purposes.
• not to process your personal data for purposes other than those specified in this Policy, except in the cases provided for in legal acts.
• to process your personal data in a lawful, accurate, transparent, fair manner in order to ensure the accuracy, identity and security of the processed personal data.
• to ensure that there is no excessive processing of personal data.
• to process your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
• be responsible for compliance with the principles enshrined in this Policy and be able to demonstrate compliance.
• to carry out other statutory duties.
Description of cookies
What are the types of cookies?
These cookies on the Website are required for the user to browse and use the features of the Website, e.g. to save the information entered into the forms when the user changes from one page to the next during the navigation session. Without the required cookies, it would make it impossible to provide certain services on the website and the website would not operate as smoothly as it should. These cookies do not collect any information for marketing purposes and do not remember websites you have visited.
Analytical cookies collect information on the website and help improve the functioning of the website. For example, analytical cookies can show which pages are most visited and help record the problems on the website. Analytical cookies do not collect personal user information and all the information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous.
Functional cookies allow the website to remember your choices and to provide improved and tailor-made functions. Functional cookies also remember the changes you have made, for example, individualisation of a particular website, etc. Functional cookies do not follow your actions on other websites.
Tracking or promotional cookies
Tracking or promotional cookies are used to show you more interesting advertising tailored to your interests or to limit the number of times the visitor is shown the same advertising on the website. This type of cookies is also used to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies of personalized advertising may be used to remember what you viewed by visiting the website.
Third party cookies
What cookies do you use?
Below is a list of possible cookies, but not all cookies may be used in a specific case (e.g. cookies of personalised advertising are not used, if personalized advertising is not available on the website).
|COOKIE||DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE||MOMENT OF CREATION||RETENTION PERIOD||TYPE||DATA USED|
|__cfduid||This cookie is used to identify individual visitors to the website||After accessing the website||1 year||Required||Coded unique ID number|
|fr||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products, such as real-time bidding from third party advertisers||After accessing the website||3 months||Functional||Coded unique Facebook user ID and browser ID|
|tr||Used by Facebook to align the viewing pixel events with Facebook users where Facebook fr cookie is not available in the browser.||After accessing the website||During the session||Functional||Coded unique Facebook user ID and browser ID|
|_frid||Determines the link of which user has been used by the visitor to enter the portal.||After accessing the website using a unique link from another user||Has no expiry date||Required||User ID on the website, the path of the original link, the name of the original link project, and the name and surname of the website user|